19. September 2015

Hallo




Und hier ein Ausschnitt





Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous, dramatic, beautiful paper, Flo!!! Love all the white detailing on this one ... and of course that new-to-me butterfly is stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!!
    =] Michele

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. please tell me..which paper do you need dear Flo
    it looks like a BATIK PAPER from Indonesia
    looks amazing in your card Flo
    I love the motiv and lovely butterfly too you add there
    Great card my friend
    and wish you luck
    hugs, Monika

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. you make the most wonderful cards - I only wish I could get your posts via email.
    Sandy xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Was für eine schöne Karte! Wunderbar kombiniert - einfach nur schön!
    Liebe Grüsse
    Stéphanie

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful - I love the movement of the elements on the black dp! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für eure Kommentare!!!